Welcome to Learning 2.0 - 23 Things!


Welcome to Mesquite ISD's Learning 2.0 - 23 Things staff development class.

Learning 2.0 -23 Things is an online learning experience that is designed to provide MISD staff with an introduction to emerging technologies on the web that are changing the way people, society, schools and libraries access information and communicate with each other.

Ready to learn more?
Visit the About page and the FAQs, then take a look at the list of 23 Things (details on each Thing will be posted as the class progresses).




Image citation: Networked Teacher uploaded on January 3, 2007 by courosa and used under an Attribution, Noncommercial, Share Alike license.

5 comments:

Gator Girl said...

Can't wait to get started! Wish we had the long weekend to start! Oh well, I guess I should try to relax and not get so anxious!

JandMEchols said...

I'm really looking forward to this. After looking at our "things" I've already been trying to learn what I can about them.

Mrs. Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stovall'screw said...

I am really excited! I love technology and am looking forward to learning new stuff!!

23 Things--A Lifelong Project said...

Hello Mary! This is C. Peters from 23 Things, 2010.